Monday, November 1, 2010









The Epic Interview With DJ Miss Van


The woman behind the music that caused us to almost commit suicide on Music To Die To decided to open up to us while Tha Ufo is dealing with his mental health issues in whatever institute they have placed him. According to her he doesn't want any mail and has limited his contact with her to only one call a month due to issues she had on twitter involving hacking into his twitter account and causing him to have an uproar against his fellow tatted rapper and friend Wiz Khalifa, a weird outburst against Puff Daddy, a bomb threat to New York, etc. very terroristic in a way but also very comedic. Is she the Harley Quinn he always hints to? We at Her Dad Hates Me wanted to find out.

HDHM:
So you are the DJ Miss Van always yelling "DJ Miss Van bitch" and arguing with him on the Snobs and Prudes Mixtape correct?

DJMV:
Yes, I also hosted his Music To Die To album available for sale on www.thaufo.bandcamp.com and did his interview for the snobs and prudes LP. I also was in his second music video Super Sayiian two years ago. I also wrote on his last blog your daughter's homie. We are good friends.

HDHM:
How did you meet?

DJMV:
I used to work at Game Stop in Augusta. He would come in and we met there...then we got a job at Famous Dave's together. We dated for awhile. Long story short he couldn't be faithful so we broke up.

HDHM:
Your DJ name is pretty cool how did that come about?

DJMV:
Well my real name is Jacki. Tha Ufo and I are big graffitti fans he is named after the New York graffitti artist so I wanted to be named after my favorite female tagger. I eventually just started going by Vanessa. My last name really is Kim though. That is for those that are interested.

HDHM:
Interesting, so you and him are not on good terms right now.

DJMV:
As far as the future of his company we are in agreement it's in need of progress. His personal life is something I had no reason to be involved in but I am in love with him and sometimes make the wrong choices in my decisions. Example, hacking his twitter and trying to manipulate the woman he loves and the other women he cares about. I am very jealous and I am very defensive when it comes to him. He taught me how to hack, we are both bape addicts, we both have been through a lot. He is more focused on the company then romance he says then makes his romance apart of the company so I become confused.

HDHM:
Could it be he just is not interested in you?

DJMV:
If that is the case he needs to.....well you have heard us argue. Those are not fake arguments or staged. Those are real debates between us and he makes them public. I would enjoy it if these were not but he does these things and my mind becomes, have you ever heard the song Two Track Mind by Nocando? It's like he is making me think two different things about him but they are on the same path.

HDHM:
Can't say I have heard that song. You are from Koreatown right?





DJMV:
Born and raised. Real shit.

HDHM:
How do you feel about the Jersey Shore inspired show coming out about Koreatown?

DJMV:
Word to Dumbfoundead I think it will be hella funny. I bet someone will get socked out during the show. (laughs)

HDHM:
You hacked your friends twitter why?



DJMV:
It was.....I was very mad. I was upset. I hit him wear it hurt. His idols. Puffy, Kanye, Pharrell, the ice cream skate team. Che Mack didn't really fall for my antics. He knows how to pick a wifey I sware but I was just angry. I was mad at the film and the EP he has coming out. I've heard some of the other shit he has in the stash since I am the DJ for the company and I just was pissed at knowing where his career was going why I couldn't be the one he picked. I knew him the longest and loved him more than all of these crushes and "muses" as he calls them. I don't like Che Mack and never have and I probably never will. I can't stand her. His brother Dynamite was watching my page. Shut my shit down quick. So I hacked Tha Ufo's shit. I knew how he felt about Wiz Khalifa and his love for his musical brother. I attacked everyone I felt responsible for his ideals. I really hated him.

HDHM:
How did you make up?

DJMV:
Well Dynamite called me first like "what the fuck are you doing"? He can't hack he's more of the muscle of the family....so....I was like "fuck this shit!" So he was like "alright". Then I did not hear from him for several weeks. I was so sick. That shit was like cold fucking city.....I was freezing man. So I broke down and called his brother Dynamite like "tell him to call me". Dynamite did and......we talked for like two hours. My phone bill was crazy because he was still in jail at the time but fuck it. Finally I was convinced I was wrong he gave me your number and well here I am.

HDHM:
Why not just give Dynamite the twitter page password so he could delete your hacks?

DJMV:
It's disrespecting my work as a hacker. Breaks the code. Nothing would stop me from changing it again or worst deleting his page. He hacked me first anyway by telling Dynamite how to delete my twitter account. We had to come to terms, period.

HDHM:
So you said something about an EP.....what is this?

DJMV:
Just an EP he has coming out while he is locked up.


HDHM;
Sweet. So we heard Dynamite rap on Snobs and Prudes we also are scheduled to interview him next month, does he have any music coming out while Tha Ufo is gone?

DJMV:
Honestly we aren't sure if Dynamite will persue a career. He is not really a rapper. He represents more than that. Tha Ufo really is the rapper and Dynamite is just his little brother that reps the family you know? I think he said all he needed to say on that one verse on Snobs and Prudes."Anyone got beef with Tha Ufo address me first// like yall spend the money we spend on Ice cream T shirts bitch"! It was great!

HDHM:
So are you hosting any of Tha Ufo's new music?

DJMV:
At the moment no.....he is pretty pissed at me. (laughs) I will be eventually though. He doesn't stay mad for too long at his friends.

HDHM:
So as we near the close of this interview, are you going to showcase any music outside of Tha Ufo or any other artist. As a DJ don't you want to have exclusives from other artist and start your own "Gangsta Grillz" type of franchise.

DJMV:
Of course. We are working that out now. I want to start the No more Posers franchise and showcase Emo hip hop on my Mixtapes. That is in the near future.

HDHM:
The slut clothing line...will it ever see the light of day?

DJMV:
Probably not....he seemed to not want to do what every rapper does which is start a clothing line. He is too much of a bape and Ice Cream Head. Plus those college kids stole the brand name from him which made him think the entire brand must have been stupid from the start for some upper class creeps to rob him.

HDHM:
So what are you listening to right now?

DJMV:
Courtney Love Hole. Doll parts is one of my favorite songs. I think Che Mack speaks to me through that song.

HDHM:
Last question before you go, are you looking for anyone to be a boyfriend?

DJMV:
I want Nef Prez as my girlfriend......and I want Nocando as a boyfriend. (laughs) Seriously though, if i meet someone half as sick as Tha Ufo then I will lock him up in my bedroom and rape him until he does what I tell him to do through telepathic messages.

HDHM:
Uh okay.

Next Month an interview with his little brother Dynamite Headdy. The EP is dropping exclusively on twitter.com/WYDU BloggerHouse on June Sixth 2011. It is called The four Corner Hustla.

Tha Ufo's twitter page was also cleaned up after this interview was taken. Saturday October 30th at 12:00 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment